рд╢ुрдХ्рд░рд╡ाрд░, 16 рдоाрд░्рдЪ 2018

ЁЯСЙ The Last Meeting with Buddha

ЁЯФ╢ Buddha was lying on his death bed. He was not meeting anyone. A rich man, Subhadra arrived and requested Anand ,"These are the last moments of Lord Buddha. I need to urgently discuss some important future plans, please allow me to meet Him". Anand expressed his inability to do so. Lord Buddha heard the discussion.

ЁЯФ╖ He called Subhadra in a feeble voice and said, "Although I am gravely ill, yet in my last moments if I cannot meet a person who has come to seek my advice on the future plans for social awakening, I will consider my life wasted". This last meeting changed the entire course of life for Subhadra. He dedicated himself to the spreading of religious thoughts and established Buddhism far and wide.

ЁЯУЦ From Akhand Jyoti

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...