рд╕ोрдорд╡ाрд░, 17 рд╕िрддंрдмрд░ 2018

ЁЯСЙ Living The Simple Life (Part 3)

ЁЯФ╖ One outfit of clothing is enough. That’s all I’ve owned since my pilgrimage started in 1953. And I take good care of my things. I can always find a wash basin in a public restroom or a nearby stream to wash my clothes, and drying them is even easier: I just put them on and let the energy from the sun evaporate any dampness.

ЁЯФ╢ I wash my skin only with water; soap removes the natural oils. So do the cosmetics and creams most women use. The only footwear I need is an inexpensive pair of blue sneakers. They have soft fabric tops and soft rubber-like soles. I get them one size too large so I can wiggle my toes. I feel as free as though I were barefoot! And I can usually get 1,500 miles to a pair. I wear a pair of navy blue socks. There’s a reason why I chose navy blue for my wearing apparel - it’s a very practical color, doesn’t show dirt, and the color blue does represent peace and spirituality.

ЁЯФ╖ I don’t discard any article of wear until it becomes worn to the extent of being unusable. Once when I was about to leave town a hostess said, ‘‘Peace, I noticed your shoes were in need of repair, and I would have offered to repair them, but I know so much about sewing that I knew they couldn’t be repaired.’’ I said to her, ‘‘It’s a good thing I know so little about sewing that I didn’t know they couldn’t be repaired – so I just finished repairing them.’’

To be continued...

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...