рд╢ुрдХ्рд░рд╡ाрд░, 16 рдл़рд░рд╡рд░ी 2018

ЁЯСЙ How to become a Pursuer (SADHAK)? (Part 3)

ЁЯФ╖ It will be interesting if you concede to my one invitation and that is to join my club. You please join my club for it is the only profit-making club in the world. Everyone may get a dividend paying share in the business. Persons with demands will get only little of it by me. How can I give enough? Who gives enough to beggars?  Why don’t you enter into a partnership with me? Why don’t you join me like a combination of blind and lame? I have been a partner with my GURUDEV. SHANKERACHARYA had shared with MANDHATA. King ASHOK had shared with BUDDH.

ЁЯФ╢ Samarth guru RAMDAS had entered into a partnership with SHIVAJI. VIVEKANAND had joined RAMKRISHAN PRAMHANS. Couldn’t you do like that? Can’t this happen that you join me so that you and me both together do the same job and distribute gains coming out of business. If you can dare to do that and if you can believe my credibility then come and enter into partnership  with me as I had with my GURUDEV. Invest your resources (capital) in it. Invest your capital of time, labour, brain in my shop and earn so much profit that makes you happy.
                                   
ЁЯФ╖ This is how I have been gaining all my life that I employed all my capital/resources in GURUDEV’s business and became a partner in that. My GURUDEV is a partner in company of BHAGWAN and I in that of my GURUDEV.I call each of you to come if you have courage and join me and this way you will get as much of worldly and spiritual gains that can make you obliged as I was. Very this is my humble request to SADHAKs.

Finished, today’s session.
====OM SHANTI====
                                    
✍ЁЯП╗ Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...