рдЧुрд░ुрд╡ाрд░, 11 рдЬрдирд╡рд░ी 2018

ЁЯСЙ MY LIFE: An indivisible Lamp (Akhand-Deepak) (Last Part)

ЁЯФ╖ Don’t you know I have five bodies? But fifties of persons know that at one place I do one job and at other place I do another job. At one time I keep writing and at the same time my books keep being prepared & published. Don’t you see me sitting at one place; I regularly come & sit here from morning to evening, again do PUJA at night and sleep. I again do PUJA at evening. Do you see me sitting idle? Which time I write, do you know? I have eight full hours.

ЁЯФ╢  I write for eight full hours and eight hours are devoted to my GURUDEV, writing magazines & other articles, epics. I continue to write for eight full hours but you do not know from where come these eight hours. I am not a single person, I am many persons. There live five persons in the same nest. It is told there are five receptacles in the same body. My five receptacles function as five independent persons.
                                        
ЁЯФ╖ I will take care of you. My love will be showering on you. I am sending you off, but it is not the last. This farewell may be from corporeal point of view, but from soul point of view it is not any farewell. The souls are not listened to have died; the love between the souls cannot be ended. I have been grabbing all of you for so many last times through love and will not set you free unless either of you or me is not reached at a decisive stage.

ЁЯФ╢  Either only I will go to hell or you too will be accompanying me to heaven. Either the dog will go to heaven with YUDHISTIR or YUDHISTIR will have to stay with god on the earth. I do not assume you and me comparable to aforesaid statement as it is far above our status. But I am of the view that you have been associated with me for so many births leading me to again pull you towards me. I have pulled you to near me so that I could pour all my love over you.                   

Finished, today’s session.

✍ЁЯП╗ Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...