рд╢ुрдХ्рд░рд╡ाрд░, 29 рджिрд╕ंрдмрд░ 2017

ЁЯСЙ The Joy of Service is better than Heaven

ЁЯФ╢ The divine king Indra was very pleased with the devotion of saint Arishtnemi. He sent down an angel to invite him to heaven. The Angel approached the saint and said, "Sir, the king of heaven, Indra has sent me to you. It is his request that you accompany me to the heaven and stay there." But, the purpose of the saint's devotion was self-realization and social service, he had never wished for a place in heaven. So he replied, "Dear Angel! I have made a little heaven for myself right here on Earth. I have no need for the amenities in heaven. The gratification I will get in heaven is already available to me by serving the needy. The pleasures in your heaven are feeble as compared to the joy of service."

ЁЯУЦ From Pragya Puran

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...