рд╢рдиिрд╡ाрд░, 21 рдЕрдХ्рддूрдмрд░ 2017

ЁЯСЙ Sowing and Reaping (Investment & its Returns) (Part 3)

ЁЯФ╡ What is my life all about? It is about an industrious urge led by a well crafted mechanism of transforming (sowing & reaping) all the resources basically available for my use (available invariably to all) due to grace of BHAGWAN) like capacity to feel, capacity to think and capacity to do labour and of course the resources additionally available for my use (yet not essential) like ancestral money and property, into such a scenario that is equally gratifying to each & everyone who prefers to join it.
 
ЁЯФ┤ I invested/sown all I had earned through ancestors. When land-lord system was abolished, I was paid money in exchange of lands. I donated all the money to construct GAYATRI-TAPO BHUMI. My wife had 600 grams of gold that too was sold to invest in GAYATRI-TAPOBHUMI. Whatever I had was expended for the cause of BHAGWAN, for making the home of BHAGWAN, the temple of BHAGWAN. I was left with only 80 BIGHA of agricultural field only to be sold later and money thereof expended. Expended in what?
 
ЁЯФ╡ Whenever you get a chance to go there, you will be happy to see that I used this money in making a higher secondary school in the village, I was born and again there were no good hospital all around leaving the patients compelled to travel distant places for their treatments. Many people died. Many pregnant ladies died and many people fell ill. I could saw that and assuming those deprived cluster of society to be a version of BHAGWAN, I employed my money in making there a good hospital also.

ЁЯФ┤ How could I do that? The money, my father left after his death was not used by me. I cannot say if I had consumed some of it while I was a child but thereafter I never ate any penny given by others. I expended all. Every single penny has been expended by me for the cause of BHAGWAN. Now I have nothing given by father. If someone asks me, ‘‘how much money do you have?’’ my reply will be in negative. If someone says, ‘‘then you are in loss overall.’’ Oh! You talk about loss.
 
ЁЯМ╣ to be continue...
ЁЯМ╣ Pt Shriram Sharma Aachrya

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...