рдЧुрд░ुрд╡ाрд░, 10 рдЕрдЧрд╕्рдд 2017

ЁЯСЙ Cost of body parts

ЁЯФ┤ A person went to a saint. ”I am unlucky. I don’t have anything. It’s better to die than to live such a life.” The saint said, “Do you have any idea of the things you have? If not then I’ll give you. What are you willing to take in return of your one arm, one leg and one eye? I am ready to give 100 gold coins for each of the parts.” The person said, “I can’t give them, how will I live without them?” The saint said, “Fool, you already have property worth crores, then also you are crying for having nothing”.

ЁЯФ╡ There are many such people who don’t recognize their true worth and consider themselves unlucky. They realize when some enlightened one teaches them lesson.

ЁЯМ╣ From Pragya Puran

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...