рд░рд╡िрд╡ाрд░, 14 рдЬрдирд╡рд░ी 2018

ЁЯСЙ Sacrifice-Dedication (Last Part)

ЁЯФ╖ A little story of Ravindra Nath Tagore, listen. R N Tagore sang a song, a poem,’ I tapped each door to beg, I filled my bag with grains. One beggar came to me and asked me to give him something from that bag.’’ R N Tagore in that important poet has written, ‘‘I gathering great courage drew one seed of grain to place the same in the palm of that beggar who went back smiling and I came back to my home.’’  R N Tagore sang, ‘‘I overturned the bag but was surprised to see that it contained one seed of gold also. Seeing that bead of gold I burst into tears. I said, had I given all the seeds of grain to that beggar, my bag would have been full of golden beads.’’ Well, this is the net outcome of my life; this is the conclusion of my austere-measures; this is the culmination of my UPASANA, SADHANA and ARADHANA.

ЁЯФ╢  I offered all my bag, time, money, brain, mind and power in the feet of BHAGWAN. This led BHAGWAN also to make all his RIDDHI, SIDDHI available for my use. I continued to say, ‘‘I don’t need your RIDDHIs.’’ He in turn kept saying, I don’t need your money.’’ I kept saying, I don’t need you’re your SIDDHIs.’’ He in turn kept saying, I don’t need your glory.’’ Thus went on this Give and Take between me and my BHAGWAN. I am sure you too do like that but then what goes wrong with you is the technique, the method and the mechanism of doing all that. Friends, I am sure by now you are not in position to identify your BHAGWAN, whereas I have found it in the form of Resonance (PRATID-DHWANI) & Reflection (PRATICH-CHCHAYA).
                                      
ЁЯФ╖ Friends! This is how jostling has been taking place between us (me & BHAGWAN). Had I been approaching the life in a different way to say, ‘‘O BHAGWAN, tell what you have to give me, do you have what I need?’’ in turn BHAGWAN would have said to me, ‘‘No, I will not give you a bit. First you tell me what you have to give me.’’ Had I been doing like this, I too would have been jostling like all of you that would have led me to nowhere.
                              
ЁЯФ╢  I wish such a clash to be necessarily initiated between you and BHAGWAN so that you too start enjoying spirituality like I have been. I wish you to be blessed in very this birth as I am departing after having enjoyed for 60 years my life led by spirituality. 

Finished, today’s session.
================OM SHANTI==============

✍ЁЯП╗ Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...