рдмुрдзрд╡ाрд░, 17 рдЬрдирд╡рд░ी 2018

ЁЯСЙ King Dileep and Nandini

ЁЯФ╖ After his retirement King Dileep went for spiritual pursuits along with his wife to stay at saint Vasishtha's monastery. The saint assigned him to look after the sacred cow Nandini. Dileep would follow Nandini wherever she went for grazing. He kwpt his bow and arrow ready for her protection. One day Nandini went deep in the woods and Dilep followed her. All of a sudden a ferocious Lion attacked the sacred cow. Dileep immediately got ready to shoot the arrow, but the Lion said, "O king! I am no ordinary lion. I belong to Lord Shiva, your arrows cannot harm me a bit."

ЁЯФ╢ "Whoever you are", replied Dileep, "I shall protect my Guru's cow by all means." The Lion said, "Alright, I will let Nandini go, if you provide me your own flesh to satiate my hunger." "I am gladly ready for this deal" replied Dileep. And he set aside his bow and arrow. He then sat down with eyes closed, waiting for the lion to attack. But there was no sign of any activity for quite sometime. Dileep opened his eyes, and behold! In place of the lion saint Vasishtha himself was smiling at him. "The test of your credibility is over. You truly deserve to learn the science of spirituality", said Vasishtha, and took him back to the monastery.

ЁЯУЦ From Pragya Puran

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...