рд╕ोрдорд╡ाрд░, 29 рдЬрдирд╡рд░ी 2018

ЁЯСЙ Amrit Chintan 29 Jan

ЁЯФ╖ Oh God, I pray you that I should always be ready to face the adversities of life. So I pray you to save me in my hard days. It is not that I don’t face probles but I request to prepare me for facing them bravely and positively. I offer myself to you. And wish that I should win and come out safely without being envolved negatively.
 
ЁЯФ╢ Worship never completes unless other important dimensions of self rectification good life and service to others is also covered with that, the seed bears the total tree no doubt but it need a land to grow well enriched with its neutrition and time factor to grow. Worship is not only the ritual part of it but also compassion and ideality of life are important discipline to be followed, otherwise rituals will not make any effect.

ЁЯФ╖ To be ambicious is good subject to conditional makes you great and not only rich. There is always only one highway to attain Honest and object in life. High thinking and behaviour in accordance to that and high moral character is the triadent dimensions for true growth of life.

✍ЁЯП╗ Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...