рд╢ुрдХ्рд░рд╡ाрд░, 13 рдЕрдХ्рддूрдмрд░ 2017

ЁЯСЙ Sowing and Reaping (Investment & its Returns) (Part 1)

ЁЯФ╡ Brothers! Almost 60 years have now passed. 60 years ago, came my GURUDEV to tell me so many things. I too was in fear initially but it all just evaporated when he showed me last three births in which he was with me and thereafter began our talks. He said, ‘‘you must execute 24 PURASHCHARAN of 2.4 million each in next 24 years in order to induce eligibility within you with condition that daily only one chapatti made of barely and buttermilk will be your means of survival all along.’’
 
ЁЯФ┤ He added to it one more new thing- ‘‘SOWING & REAPING’’. He told me just to sow in the field of BHAGWAN whatever I had in order to receive back 100 times of what I had sown. This is how RIDDHI-SIDDHI is gained in life. There is nothing free from any quarter in this world. No such law exists in this world that someone is there to distribute RIDDHI, SIDDHI in free to all simply because he has gained it already from some quarter.
 
ЁЯФ╡ After all how a farmer can think of reaping when he had sown nothing. He reaps what he sows, is the simplest rule he follows to gain. You will have to start in same fashion and style to sow and reap your RIDDHIs-SIDDHIs. He said, ‘‘which things do you have?’’ I replied I do not know. He then said, ‘‘look, you have at least, if nothing else, the time and the capacity to work. It is enough. You just begin to sow these two elements of life in the field of BHAGWAN.’’ Which BHAGWAN when I asked he replied that the very society present around you is the form of VIRAT-BHAGWAN.

ЁЯМ╣ to be continue...
ЁЯМ╣ Pt Shriram Sharma Aachrya

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...