рдЧुрд░ुрд╡ाрд░, 1 рдл़рд░рд╡рд░ी 2018

ЁЯСЙ Advantages of Worship-Intercession (Part 1)

ЁЯФ╖ Now I told people that results, accomplishments as explained in epics and PURANs can easily be attained, the effects as explained there can easily be created provided our way of worship (PUHA-PATH) of BHAGWAN is righteous. How that way is, has been told by me giving example. I presented my own example as how the routine-life of an endeavourer ought to be. I by giving my own example told that honesty should be incorporated in whatever we do. I did PUJA-UPASANA as if had been washing my body with soap. As we all use soaps of our choice on our bodies, so I have used name of RAM-RAM in my life.
 
ЁЯФ╢ I don’t wish to do any flattery with BHAGWAN. I hate flattery. I can’t beseech even BHAGWAN. I hate flattery. I cannot beseech even BHAGWAN. Why should I do that? It is not my nature to beseech very humbly to anybody, not even BHAGWAN. if BHAGWAN has some value, I too have that. I should beseech, but why?  I should request very politely to BHAGWAN, but why? I cannot grovel before anybody. If I do that, it will be before soul, before my mind and before my own competency.
 
ЁЯФ╖  I will request my PUSHARTH to go its way; I will request my mind, ‘‘O unlucky! You are going to spoil me. Where are you wandering? Why don’t you go on the righteous path? Why to deviate? If I had to beseech, I will do that before my soul and say, ‘‘you are flushed with power but why do you make me helpless? Why do you ask me to go door to door and why do you ask me to beseech very humbly before stones? When you have all, why should I go out and ask anybody? Why don’t you give me? So if I have to fight, I will do that with my soul & If I have to beg, I will beg of my soul.

✍ЁЯП╗ Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya

рдХोрдИ рдЯिрдк्рдкрдгी рдирд╣ीं:

ЁЯСЙ рдорд╣िрдоा рдЧुрдгों рдХी рд╣ी рд╣ै

ЁЯФ╖ рдЕрд╕ुрд░ों рдХो рдЬिрддाрдиे рдХा рд╢्рд░ेрдп рдЙрдирдХी рджुрд╖्рдЯрддा рдпा рдкाрдк-рд╡ृрддि рдХो рдирд╣ीं рдоिрд▓ рд╕рдХрддा। рдЙрд╕рдиे рддो рдЕрди्рддрдд: рдЙрди्рд╣ें рд╡िрдиाрд╢ рдХे рдЧрд░्рдд рдоें рд╣ी рдЧिрд░ाрдпा рдФрд░ рдиिрди्рджा рдХे рди...